DEVELOPMENT OF THE LIFEGUARD SCHOOLS BUS
A new concept in school bus body construction, the Wayne Lifeguard bus, provides solutions to specific problems cited by critics of school bus safety. This report chronicles development of the Lifeguard bus from conception through production and compares it with traditionally built buses.
New York, NY USA 10017
- Kurre, R B
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Development; Safety; Safety equipment; School buses; Vehicle characteristics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety features
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00095770
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE No 741146
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM