THE ROLE OF THE INDEPENDANT LABORATORY IN SAFETY CERTIFICATION TESTING
The role of the independent laboratory in safety certification testing is discussed with specific examples of nationally recognized product certification programs. Both mandatory and voluntary standards and established methods of determining compliance with their requirements are presented. Areas covered are manufacturer's self-certification, third-party certification programs, and labeling of manufactured products.
New York, NY USA 10017
- Yoder, C B
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Certification; Laboratory tests; Safety; Standards
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00095769
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE No 740710
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM