INTERIM REPORT VOLUME 7: APPLICATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS CONCERNING THE FIRST CYCLE INSTRUMENTATION
This report is the seventh of an eight-volume series which constitutes the Interim Report for PennDOT Research Project 71-7 entitled "An Evaluation of Pennsylvania's Flexible Pavement Design Methodology." A large variety of instrumentation was used throughout the project to measure and record needed environmental and physical response parameters. Since much of this instrumentation was itself experimental in nature, the project took on a dual scope in this respect as both the test pavements and much of the testing equipment was being evaluated. The purpose of this volume is to evaluate the performance of the instrumentation used for the project and to present recommendations for instrumentation employment during future research.
Pennsylvania State University, University ParkPennsylvania Transportation Institute, Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA United States 16802
- Bass, G Q
- Larson, T D
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Evaluation; Flexible pavements; Instrumentation; Pavement design; Pavement performance; Pavements; Testing equipment
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00130549
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: Penn DOT 71-7
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM