INTERIM REPORT VOLUME 5: AN EVALUATION OF PAVEMENT MODELS
This report is the fifth of an eight-volume series which constitutes the Interim Report for PennDOT Research Project 71-7 entitled "An Evaluation of Pennsylvania's Flexible Pavement Design Methodology." This volume evaluates pavement models by comparing their predicted pavement behavior with actual field data. The models examined are the CRANLAY, CHEVRON, BISAR, and VESYS II.
Pennsylvania State University, University ParkPennsylvania Transportation Institute, Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA United States 16802
- Sharma, M G
- Fornaro, G F
- Larson, T D
- Lindow, E S
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Evaluation; Field studies; Flexible pavements; Mathematical models; Pavement design; Pavement performance; Pavements
- Uncontrolled Terms: Field data; Models
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00130548
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: ennDOT 71-7
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM