INTERIM REPORT VOLUME 4: MECHANICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF MATERIALS
This report is the fourth of an eight-volume series which constitutes the Interim Report for PennDOT Project 71-7 entitled "An Evaluation of Pennsylvania's Flexible Pavement Design Methodology." The material characterization testing reported here encompasses the following areas: mechanical properties of the subgrade material; mechanical properties of the subbase material; creep behavior of ID-2A and BCBC materials; and dynamic behavior of ID2-A and BCBC materials.
Pennsylvania State University, University ParkPennsylvania Transportation Institute, Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA USA 16802
- Sharma, M G
- Larson, T D
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Creep; Dynamics; Flexible pavements; Mechanical properties; Pavement design; Subgrade materials
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic characteristics
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00130547
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: PennDOT 71-7
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM