INTERIM REPORT VOLUME 3: FIRST CYCLE PRELIMINARY RESULTS
This report is the third of an eight-volume series which constitutes the Interim Report for PennDOT Research Project 71-7 entitled "An Evaluation of Pennsylvania's Flexible Pavement Design Methodology." This volume contains a statement of the first cycle objectives, a discourse on research procedures, and a discussion of the preliminary results.
Pennsylvania State University, University ParkPennsylvania Transportation Institute, Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA USA 16802
- Lindow, E S
- Sharma, M G
- Han, H C
- Dunn, H C
- Larson, T D
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Flexible pavements; Pavement design; Research
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements; Research;
- Accession Number: 00130545
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: PennDOT 71-7
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM