INTERIM REPORT VOLUME 2: CONSTRUCTION, INSTRUMENTATION, AND OPERATION
This report is the second of an eight-volume series which constitutes the Interim Report for PennDOT Research Project 71-7 entitled "An Evaluation of Pennsylvania's Flexible Pavement Design Methodology." This volume is a documentary of the construction, instrumentation, and proposed operation during the first cycle of research at the Pennsylvania Pavement Research Facility. The construction-related data are presented in this volume.
Pennsylvania State University, University ParkPennsylvania Transportation Institute, Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA United States 16802
- Lindow, E S
- Kilareski, W P
- Bass, G Q
- Larson, T D
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Pagination: 187 p.
- TRT Terms: Flexible pavements; Instrumentation; Operations; Pavement design; Paving
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00130544
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: PennDOT 71-7
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM