CRUDE WASHING GUIDELINES
Equipment requirements for crude washing and operational guidance for planning and performing a safe, efficient operation with minimum vessel delay are discussed.
Exxon International IncorporatedTanker Department
New York, NY USA 10019
- Castaldi, G
- Powll, W J
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Cleaning; Loss and damage; Safety; Safety equipment; Storage tanks
- Old TRIS Terms: Damage control; Tank cleaning
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00130512
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-930-76012,Tsk1Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: C-5-38000
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 7 1976 12:00AM