THE NORTH PICKERING PROJECT. EVALUATION OF PHASE III MODIFIED CONCEPT PLAN
This document presents a summary of the conclusions drawn from technical studies and public review of the Phase III Modified Concept Plans during October and November, 1974. The evaluation involved two seperate and quite different types of activities, both occurring concurrently. One consisted of the public review process. The other involved a series of technical studies by the Provincial and Plantown planners concerning the relative performance and flexibility of the three Modified Concepts Plans. The purpose of this report is: - to summarize the results of the public review process; - to summarize the results of the technical performance and flexibility tests; - to relate the results of the two streams of evaluation activities with each other; and - to present conclusions which will provide guidelines for the final plan. /RTAC/
Ministry of Housing, Canada950 Yonge Street
Toronto, ONo M4W 2J8, Canada
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 96 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Evaluation; Flexibility; Guidelines; Land use; Performance; Public hearings; Technology assessment; Urban areas
- Old TRIS Terms: Technical analysis
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00130446
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Report/Paper Numbers: #2 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM