FATIGUE RESISTANCE OF QUARTER-SCALE BRIDGE STRINGERS IN FLEXURE AND SHEAR
Scaled specimens of Douglas-fir and southern pine were evaluated under several combinations of variables to obtain information on the behavior in flexure and shear under repeated loading. Fatigue strengths are summarized.
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Lewis, W C
- Publication Date: 1963-12
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Fatigue strength; Shear stress; Stresses; Stringers; Wooden bridges
- Old TRIS Terms: Bridge stresses; Bridge stringers
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095683
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. ER-39
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1976 12:00AM