VEHICLES IN CONFINED SPACES (VICS 120) FACILITY DESIGN
This report describes the fabrication and assembly of the VICS-120 facility on site at JPL including erection of the plenum scaffold, installation of the 2-in. test section tube, preparation of the control room, instrumentation and initial shakedown of the facility.
- This report was prepared for the Institute for Rapid Transit, Washington, D.C. and sponsored by the Urban Mass Transportation Administration, U.S. DOT. See also RRIS Nos. 095662 through 095664 and 095666 through 095668, Section 23, RRIS Bulletin 7502.
California Institute of Technology1201 East California Street
Pasadena, CA USA 91125
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental quality; Subways; Test facilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Subway environment
- Subject Areas: Environment; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095665
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute for Rapid Transit
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-DC-MTD-7-71-19
- Contract Numbers: UT-290
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM