HYGIENE, PHYSIOLOGY AND EPIDEMIOLOGY IN RAILROAD TRANSPORTATION
GIGIENA, FIZIOLOGIIA I EPIDEMIOLOGIIA NA ZHELEZNODOROZHNOM TRANSPORTE
The summary contains the following reports: (1) Results and basic directions in the development of occupational pathology in railroad transport; (2) Comparative evaluation of the state of health of locomotive crew members; (3) Clinical symptomatology of locomotive crew workers with increasing arterial pressure; (4) Arterial blood pressure in locomotive engineers; (5) Condition of hearing in electric and diesel locomotive crew members according to tonal audiometrical data; (6) The question of vibrational illness in railroad transport; (7) The problem of the effect of production factors on the health condition of track machine mechanics; (8) Some data from gynecological examinations of female guards on passenger cars; (9) The state of health of ticket cashiers; (10) Some clinical changes in workers who work with crosstie-impregnating oils; (11) Occupational sick rate and measures for lowering it on the West Siberian railroad; (12) Occupational skeletal pathology in female insulators and electrical winders of electrotechnical enterprises of the Ministry of Railroads; (13) Methodological problems in radio isotope cardiography. Normal indices of central hemodynamics in reproductive and growth aspects.
- Abstract only is available in English, original untranslated as of November 1976. This is from the collection of scientific works "Sbornik nauchnykh trudov."
USSR Ministry of RailwaysNovo-Basmannaya, Ulitsa 2
All-Union Scientific Res Inst of Railroad HygieneMoscow, USSR
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Human factors; Hypertension; Locomotive engineers; Occupational safety; Physiological aspects
- Uncontrolled Terms: Occupational health
- Old TRIS Terms: Physiological factors
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00130307
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 39
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 1 1977 12:00AM