METHODOLOGICAL MATERIALS AND SCIENTIFIC REPORT NO. 34
METODICHESKIE MATERIALY I NAUCHNYE SOOBSHCHENIIA
The following reports are included: (1) The realization of Lenin's will for the development of railroad transport and the preservation of health; (2) Lenin and the scientific organization of work; (3) Fundamental results and directions of research in work hygiene in railroad transport; (4) The function of reports and professional selection; (5) The toxicological study of chemical factors of the external environment; (6) Work hygiene, toxicology, and professional pathology during painting of the rolling stock; (7) Results of research on unified ventilator assemblies; (9) Reality of limiting noise and vibration for passenger cars; (9) The problem of hygiene evaluation of polymer materials; (10) Experience in developing a manual for a "system of objective evaluation of conditions, load, and pressure of work"; (11) Psychological engineering aspects in the evaluation and planning of the work place of the mechanics; (12) Nerve overload and fatigue as indicators of work capability of individuals occupied emotionally by pressured intellectual activity; (13) The experience of the USSR railroad with thermal clothing; (14) Theoretical bases of the phenomenon of color absorption and its meaning for clinical and physiological hygiene; (15) Problems of preventive sanitary supervision in planning and construction of railroad lines.
- Abstract only is available in English, original untranslated as of November 1976.
USSR Ministry of RailwaysNovo-Basmannaya, Ulitsa 2
All-Union Scientific Res Inst of Railroad HygieneMoscow, USSR
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Alertness; Fatigue (Physiological condition); Human factors; Painting; Personnel management; Physiological aspects; Polymers; Psychological aspects; Safety; Toxicity; Ventilation systems; Vigilance; Working conditions
- Old TRIS Terms: Physiological factors
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00130305
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 1 1977 12:00AM