DETERMINATION OF FRACTURE MECHANICS DATA IN THE ELASTIC PLASTIC RANGE OF MATERIALS
ERMITTLUNG VON BRUCHMECHANIK-KENNWERTEN BEI ELASTISCHPLASTISCHEM WERKSTOFFVERHALTEN
This article aims at analyzing the fracture of steel in the temperature range of transition from frangible to non-frangible behavior. Samples provided with artificially initiated cracks are used to study the dependence of fracture stress on the geometry of the cracks and on the samples investigated. Results are discussed.
- International Conference on Struct Mech in React Technol, 2nd, Div, Sess, Prepr Pap, Berlin, Germany. Sept 10-14 1973 V6A, Div G, SessG3, Paper 5.
Committee of the European CommunitiesCenter for Information and Documents
- Seidl, W
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Alloy steel; Cold weather; Fracture mechanics; Low temperature; Steel
- Subject Areas: Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095635
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 24 2003 12:00AM