NS SAVANNAH TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Significant design and operating limitations pertaining to the N.S. Savannah reactor are presented. Included are the specifications for site, containment, primary coolant system, steam and propulsion system, reactor core, safety and control systems, ventilation and waste disposal, reactor emergency cooling system, administrative and procedural safeguards, and emergency equipment. Any facility changes, procedural changes, or tests may be made by the Operating Agent if kept within the confines of the technical specifications.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number TODD/SML-NSS-15.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyNew York, NY USA
Todd Shipyards CorporationLos Angeles Division
San Pedro, CA USA
States Marine Lines, Incorporated,
- Publication Date: 1963-5
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design; Nuclear reactor operation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026635
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: TODD/SML-NSS-15
- Contract Numbers: MA-2206, MA-1889, AT(30-1)-2847
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM