THE INTERACTION OF THE CURRENT COLLECTOR AND THE CATENARY AT HIGH SPEEDS OF TRAFFIC
VZAIMODEISTVIE TOKOPRIEMNIKA I KONTAKTNOI SETI PRI VYSOKIKH SKOROSTIAKH DVIZHENIIA
This book lays out the results of research into several problems of the interaction between the current collector and the catenary network at high traffic speeds. The construction fulfillment of the catenary suspension and current collectors intended for high-speed traffic is described, and practical recommendations for their operation are given. National and foreign experience are reflected. The book is intended for engineering workers connected with the design and operation of the catenary network and the rolling stock of electrified railroads. The chapters are: (1) Current Removal from the Aerial Catenary Network: (2) Dynamic Parameter of the Catenary Suspension and the Current Collector: (3) Experimental Research into the Interaction of the Current Collector and the Catenary Network at High Speeds; (4) The Construction and Parameters of the Catenary Suspension Intended for High Speeds; finally (5) Current Collectors of High-Speed Electric Rolling Stock.
- Abstract only is available in English, original untranslated as of November 1976.
Transport Publishing HouseBasmannyi Tupik 6A
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Belyayev, I A
- Publication Date: 1968
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Catenaries (Railroads); Design; Dynamic tests; Electric locomotives; Electric power generation and transmission; High speed rail; Locomotives; Pantographs; Railroad electrification; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Dynamic analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Electric power collection; Locomotive design
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00130246
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM