THE IMPROVEMENT OF SYSTEMS OF ROLLING STOCK AND THE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY OF RAILROADS
SOVERSHENSTVOVANIE USTROISTV PODVIZHNOGO SOSTAVA I ELEKTROSNABZHENIIA ZHELEZNYKH DOROG
This pamphlet presents the following reports: (1) Research into the designs of thyristor static transformers for the purposes of electrical supply of passenger railway cars; (2) Research into the interference stability of a remote control system utilizing orthogonal Walsh functions in the capacity of a mathematical model of channel signals; (3) The application field of damping systems on tractive substations and methods for their calculation; (4) The interfering influence of conductance electrical supply on the network of aerial lines of communication; (5) Evaluation of the exactitude of synchronization of systems utilized in the capacity of a mathematical model of orthogonal Walsh function signals; (6) Research into heat characteristics of electrical traction rail connectors; (7) The dependence of the interference currents in communication networks on entry resistance of electrical rolling stock; (8) The influence of traffic regimen of electrical rolling stock on the passage allowing capability according to the power of electrical supply systems; (9) Research into oscillations of an asynchronous phase splitter of the ER9P electrical train; (10) Systems of automatic protection of diesel locomotives from overloads during operation; (11) Experimental investigations into the tension-deformed condition of cylindrical cases of the D100 diesel locomotives; (12) Research into a system of regulation of the rotational frequency of the diesel axle during operation with hydromechanical transmission; finally, (13) Methods of testing railroad rail on alternating curvatures.
- Abstract only is available in English, original untranslated as of November 1976.
All-Union Labor Red Banner Railway Research InstUSSR Ministry of Railways
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 120 p.
- TRT Terms: Bonding; Curved track; Diesel electric locomotives; Diesel hydraulic locomotives; Electric power supply; Electric substations; Electromagnetic interference; Locomotives; Mathematical models; Passenger cars; Protection; Rail (Railroads); Railroad electrification; Remote control; Safety equipment; Telecommunications; Thyristors; Vehicle design; Voltage regulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive design; Passenger car design; Protective devices; Rail bonding
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00130243
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 476 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 23 1976 12:00AM