SOVIET RAILROAD REGULATIONS
USTAV ZHELEZNYKH DOROG SOIUZA SSR
These regulations consist of the following chapters: (1) General principles; (2) Cargo management. Arrangements for servicing passengers; (3) Planning and organization of cargo transportation; (4) Railroad spurtracks; (5) Through train mixed with other forms of transport; (6) Transportation of passengers, baggage, and mail; (7) The responsibility of railroads, cargo dispatchers, cargo receivers, and passengers; actions, claims, and suits.
- Abstract only is available in English, translation in process as of November 1976. Revised and updated as of January 1, 1974.
Transport Publishing HouseBasmannyi Tupik 6A
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Industry structure; Operating rules; Operations; Passenger transportation; Planning; Traffic managers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Shippers
- Old TRIS Terms: Industrial tracks; Operations planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00130232
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM