FORD IGNITION INTERLOCK DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS
A seat belt interlock design is described which includes several operator convenience features: RESTART mode, seat bounce filtering, and voltage transient protection circuitry. A two pin oscillator implemented with CMOS technology is also described.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Rukavina, D M
- Wilke, R A
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Electric railroads; Ignition seat belt interlocks; Manual safety belts; Seats; Signal generators
- Old TRIS Terms: Oscillators
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00095533
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #741099
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM