DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS IN DEVELOPING A SEAT-BELT INTERLOCK MODULE
Some of the major design considerations involved in the production of a reliable seat-belt interlock module for the automotive industry are described. Emphasis is placed on the module operating environment, selection of complementary MOS as a design medium, various stages of required logic implementation, and dynamic testing methods.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Cutshaw, E
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Design; Dynamic tests; Ignition; Ignition seat belt interlocks; Manual safety belts
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00095531
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #741012
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM