LEADING TECHNICAL MATERIALS: CLASSIFICATION OF RAIL DEFECTS AND DAMAGE RTM 32/TSP-1-66; CATALOG OF RAIL DEFECTS AND DAMAGE RTM 32/TSP-2-66; INDICATIONS OF DEFECTIVE AND DANGEROUSLY DEFECTIVE RAILS RTM 32/TSP-3-66
PUKOVODIASHCHIE TEKHNICHESKIE MATERIALY KLASSIFIKATSIIA DEFEKTOV I POVREZHDENII REL'SOV RTM 32/TSP-1-66; KATALOG DEFEKTOV I POVREZHDENII REL'SOV RTM 32/TSP-2-66; PRIZNAKI DEFEKTNIKH I OSTRODEFEKTNYKH REL'SOV RTM 32-TSP-3-66
The technical material presented in three reports on rail flaws: (1) The classification of defects and rail flaws intended for identification for statistical evaluation of rails removed from track due to development of defects; rails are classified according to their appearance and type of defect with methods of appraisal being explained. (2) Catalog of defects and rail flaws. (3) Signs of defective and "sharp" flaws. (4) References provide extensive visual and statistical information. The pamphlet is illustrated with photographs of defects and flaws, including specific descriptions and careful classification.
- Abstract only is available in English, original untranslated as of November 1976.
USSR Ministry of RailwaysNovo-Basmannaya, Ulitsa 2
- Publication Date: 1967
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Classification; Defects; Inspection; Rail (Railroads); Railroad tracks; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Rail flaws; Track inspection
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00130215
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 1 1977 12:00AM