USSR RAILROAD LITERATURE, 1965
ZHELEZNODOROZHNAIA LITERATURA SSSR, 1965
Railroad Transport Literature 1965 is a regular publication of the annual bibliographical indexes of literature issued by the USSR Ministry of Railroads. This index presents, as do the previous ones issued in 1940 and 1940-64, literature on the condition and development of railroad transportation in the U.S.S.R., loading production experience, and the most important technical-economic problems of transport. The literature published in 1965 reflected the tasks of railroad transport in the light of the decision of the 23rd conference of the USSR Communist Party and its programs, especially regarding fulfillment of the seven-year plan (1959-65); the index includes railroad transport literature published abroad, as well as literature published in the USSR during 1965 and the end of 1964. The annual presents local as well as central publications of the organizations of the Ministry of Railroads, central administrations, planning organizations, scientific research institutes, scientific-technical societies, higher educational institutions, road enterprises, etc., and also work on railroad transport published by various non-transport organizations. The index includes descriptions of books, articles from collections, journals, and continuing publications such as "Labors", "Scientific Notes", etc., separate chapters, of books, rationalization propositions, materials for the exchange of experience, standards, norms, authors' documentation and patents for inventions, translations, papers, and overviews of foreign literature. Not included in the index are materials of a methodological educational character for higher and middle educational institutions and networks which prepare cadres for the mass professions, and also posters.
- Abstract only is available in English, original untranslated as of November 1976.
USSR Ministry of RailwaysCentral Scientific-Technical Library
- Publication Date: 1967
- Pagination: 432 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Documents; Economics; History; Information organization; Patents; Railroads; Specifications; Technology; Traffic
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Information exchange
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; History; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00130212
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM