OPERATING SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE NS SAVANNAH
Operating specifications of the NS Savannah are presented. Limitations pertaining to reactor operation, and reactor accident procedures are discussed.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number MARAD-970-6023.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
Atomic Energy CommissionWashington, DC USA 20235
- Publication Date: 1963-4-24
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Operations; Safety; Ship operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor operation; Nuclear reactor safety
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026627
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: 970-6023
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM