DESIGN AND OPERATION OF EUROPEAN TRUCKS FOR MAXIMUM FUEL ECONOMY
This report has been developed as a review of the general design and operation of European commercial vehicles from a product planning point of view. Particular regard has been given to the optimim utilization of petroleum fuels. Certain patterns established overseas may be of help in planning future truck designs in the United States to cope with the possibility of increasingly restricted fuel supplies.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Arabia, A
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Commercial vehicles; Design; Energy; Foreign; Foreign automobiles; Fuel consumption; Petroleum; Trucks; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Foreign design practices; Foreign vehicles
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00095504
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE Paper 741128
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM