WASTE OIL: A RESOURCE TO BE CONSERVED
The present primary end uses of waste oil and the techniques required to reclaim waste oil are described. The major impediments to greater waste oil usage are analyzed including the following factors: economics, technology, waste oil collection, government actions, and environment quality problems. Federal policy proposals are presented to encourage more widespread reclamation of waste oil.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Chiogioji, M H
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Energy; Environmental impacts; Land reclamation; Oils; Regulation; Technology; Waste disposal; Waste products
- Old TRIS Terms: Government intervention; Reclamation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00095501
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE Paper 740684
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM