MARITIME GAS COOLED REACTOR PROJECT ON HOOD AND DIFFUSER TESTS
This report summarizes the development and evaluation by model test of four stationary components comprising gas flow passages in the Maritime Gas-Cooled Reactor (MGCR) turbomachinery. Individual reports are provided on high pressure turbine scroll, compressor and turbine diffusers and exhaust hoods, and high pressure to low pressure turbine cross-over flow passage.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number EC-143.
Westinghouse Electric CorporationSmall Steam and Gas Turbine Division
Lester, PA USA 19113
- Rohr, C A
- Publication Date: 1963-1
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 131 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Gas turbines; Nuclear reactors
- Old TRIS Terms: Gas cooled reactors; Nuclear reactor design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026624
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: EC-143
- Contract Numbers: MA-2795
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM