REFERENCE BOOK FOR YARD REPAIRS OF ELECTRIC TRAINS. ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
SPRAVOCHNIK PO DEPOVSKOMU REMONTU ELEKTROPOEZDOV. ELEKTRICHESKOE OBORUDOVANIE
This book presents reference materials for the maintenance and inspection (e.g. technical and preventive inspection, minor and major periodical repair; elevation and factory repair), norms of tolerance and wear and tear, construction and technical data for the electrical equipment of the SR3 electrical section and the ER1, ER2, ER22, ER9, and ER9P electric trains. It also contains an enumeration of technological documentation. Subsections cover electrical apparatus, current collectors, filters, contactors and switches (e.g. electropneumatic, electromagnetic, cam), relays, resistors, and frequency meters. This reference book is intended for metal workers maintaining electrical trains, foremen, and depot technical engineering workers; it may also be useful for those studying in technical schools, working on railroads and in factories, and connected with the maintenance of motorized wagon rolling stock and sequence preparation of maintenance and locomotive teams.
- Abstract only is available in English; original untranslated as of November 1976.
Transport Publishing HouseBasmannyi Tupik 6A
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Kurchashova, V A
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 360 p.
- TRT Terms: Documents; Electric automobiles; Electric power conditioning; Electric power generation and transmission; Electric vehicles; Maintenance practices; Manuals; Multiple unit cars; Pantographs; Passenger cars; Propulsion; Relays (Electricity); Resistors; Switches (Railroads); Textbooks; Vehicle maintenance; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Electric contacts; Electric power collection; Electric relays; Passenger car maintenance; Resistor grids
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00130057
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 23 1976 12:00AM