A METHODOLOGY FOR CODING ACCIDENT CONFIGURATION
- This paper was presented at the International Accident Investigation Workshop, Brussels, Belgium, June, 1973.
VOLVO (FIRM) VOLVO, AB VOLVE, BUS DIVISIONS.L.:
- SAMUELSSON, L
- Bohlin, N
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Coding systems; Crash analysis; Crash investigation; Crash reports; Drivers; Information processing; Multiple vehicle crashes; Pedestrian vehicle interface; Reaction time; Single vehicle crashes; Skidding; Traffic conflicts; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver reaction
- Old TRIS Terms: Coding; Locked-wheel
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00095491
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Safety Council Safety Research Info Serv
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM