25 HERTZ PHASE-SENSITIVE TRACK CIRCUITS
FAZOCHUVSTVITEL'NYE REL'SOVYE TSEPI 25 GTS
This book describes 25 Hz. phase-sensitive track circuits; they have been employed more and more within the past several years in connection with the electrification of railroads on alternating current. Problems in the development of schemata, definition of parameters, and choice of feeding of these rail circuits are scrutinized. The book is intended for technical engineering workers of railroad transport who are connected with the construction, planning, and operation of rail circuits; it may also be utilized by students of the higher educational institutions for the fulfillment of course and diploma work. The book's chapters are: (1) Interferences created by alternating current electrical traction in track circuits; (2) Track circuits during alternating current electrical traction and their protection from interferences; (3) Parametrical frequency divisors in 25 Hz. track current feeding systems; (4) 25 Hz. phase-sensitive rail circuit two phase feeding system; (5) 25 Hz. track circuits with phase-sensitive road relay for stations with alternating current electrical traction and junction stations.
- Abstract only is available is English; original untranslated as of November 1976.
Transport Publishing HouseBasmannyi Tupik 6A
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric circuits; Interference; Railroad electrification; Signaling; Track circuits
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuit design; Impedance bonds
- Subject Areas: Construction; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00130054
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM