ELECTRONICS IN SYSTEMS OF AUTOMATION, TELEMECHANICS AND PROTECTION OF ELECTRIC TRACTION DEVICES
ELEKTRONIKA V SISTEMAKH AVTOMATIKI, TELEMEKHANIKI I ZASHCHITY ELEKTROTIAGOVYKH USTROISTV
This booklet presents twenty five reports, which are enumerated below: adoption of remote control systems on electrified railroads and their reliability; some problems in the definition of development perspectives of remote control systems on electrified railroads; reliability of transistors in operating conditions of EST-62 apparatus; basis for prophylactic conditions of remote control arrangements; remote control apparatus with disconnecting switches in the catenary network and automatic blocking lines; operational experiment of the electronic complex: "Miass 1"; research into interference caused by commutative processes in power apparatus; freedom from interference of thyristors in output elements of automatic control, and protection apparatus of the traction substations; photelectric semiconductor mechanisms for elements of automatic and remote control systems; application of optical electronic elements in automation, protection, control, and transmission of information systems; measuring transformers in the apparatus of DC traction substations; stabilization of feeding conditions of automatic and remote control electronic arrangements; silicon rectifying unit reverse protection series; protection of 6-10 kV. high voltage lines of the automatic blocking system during glaze fusion; investigation of methods for the definition of fusion production on signaling, centralizing, and blocking devices; design characteristics of automated apparatus of electrical traction arrangements on the basis of microelectronics; active filters with double T-formation bridge; problems in the technology of hybrid thick-film microplans; influence of vibration on units and modules of the "Seima" system under low temperature conditions; freedom from interference of signal collectors utilized during remote control of auxiliary locomotives in amalgamated trains; investigation of a system of orthogonal distribution of signals for the transmission of dual information; application of the Rademaher-Walsh orthogonal signal system for remote control arrangements of long-composition trains; automation systems for control of electrical rolling stock; control of electrical heating in electrical trains; finally, mechanisms utilizing microelectronic elements for defining the effectiveness of train brake action.
- Abstract only is available in English, original untranslated as of November 1976.
All-Union Labor Red Banner Railway Research InstUSSR Ministry of Railways
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 161 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Automatic train operation; Automation; Brakes; Electric power supply; Electric power transmission; Electric substations; Electronic control; Heating systems; Railroad electrification; Rectifiers; Reliability; Remote control; Semiconductors; Slave locomotives; Transmission lines; Vehicle tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic control systems; Brake tests; Contactors; Slave locomotive control
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00130052
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 518 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM