Improved foreign trade methodologies are evaluated under various maritime policy alternatives. An analytical inventory of economic forecasts and forecasting parameters developed outside the maritime industry is provided together with a systematic method for relating this economic information to historical trends in U.S. marine transportation. A sample forecast of the U.S. foreign trade pattern is developed for 1970 and 1985.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number L-5-T.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA USA 02140
- Publication Date: 1963
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 144 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Economic forecasting; Forecasting; Foreign; International trade; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Trade forecasts
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00026621
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Draft Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-2451
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1974 12:00AM