ELECTRONIC PROTECTION OF HIGH VOLTAGE LINES OF THE AUTOMATIC BLOCKING SYSTEM FROM SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENTS; FROM THE BOOKLET ELECTRIFICATION AND ENERGY SYSTEMS NO. 6(86)
ELEKTRONNAIA ZASHCHITA VYSOKOVOL'TNYKH LINII AUTOBLOKIROVKI OT TOKOV KOROTKOGO ZAMYKANIIA - ELEKTRIFIKATSIIA I ENERGETICHESKOE KHOZIAISTVO 6(86)
This issue provides a description of four individual projects. (1) Electronic protection of high voltage lines of the automatic blocking system from short circuit currents. A full voltage recycling period on the damaged line under such protection occurs within the boundaries or 0.6 to 0.86 seconds during various rotations of automatic and repetitive connection of the reserve. The operating time of the full cycle electronic protection is much shorter than the overlapping signal delay. (2) The statistical voltmeter integrator allows the definition of a mean voltage value histogram in the electrical network for a determined time interval for all trains during their passage through the instrument controller stopping points. The experimental model of the statistical integrator voltmeter passed the operational tests on the Kurskij energy feeding section of the Moscow road and the Kuzneckij energy feeding section of the Kujbyskevskaja road and displayed good results. (3) Increasing the operational reliability of type VIPE-1 inverted rectifier units. The work carried out by the road electrotechnical laboratories and the energy supply sections is described. (4) Variation of the scheme and parameters of tractive substation smoothing filter No. 2; this reveals the results of theoretical and experimental research into the influence of the test filter on the performance of the No. 2 smoothing filter. On the basis of analysis of the required partial characteristics of the filter, changes in its scheme and parameters were carried out.
- Abstract only is available in English, original untranslated as of November 1976.
USSR Ministry of RailwaysNovo-Basmannaya, Ulitsa 2
Ts.N.I.I.T.E.I.Raushskaia Nab 4
Moscow 113035, USSR
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Circuit breakers; Electric power supply; Electric substations; Electronic control; Measuring instruments; Nuclear reactions; Protection; Railroad electrification; Rectifiers; Reliability; Safety equipment; Short circuits
- Old TRIS Terms: Dead sections; Protective devices; Smoothing reactors
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00130046
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM