THE OFFSHORE DRILLING REGISTER
The Offshore Drilling Register is a record of the larger mobile sea-going rigs in existence, under construction or on order throughout the world. It covers all self-contained units capable of operating in at least 50 feet of water and having an overall drilling depth of at least 3,000 feet.
Clarkson (H) and Company Limited52 Bishopsgate
London EC2P 2AD, England
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Drilling ships; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore platforms; Offshore structures; Semisubmersibles
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00095449
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Clarkson (H) and Company Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM