RAW MATERIALS TRANSPORTATION COSTS AND THEIR INFLUENCE ON THE USE OF WASTEPAPER AND SCRAP IRON AND STEEL
The grant study evaluates the importance of transportation charges for virgin and competing secondary materials in the investment decisions of the steel and papermaking industries. Volume II contains the background material and the supporting statistical data. (Modified author abstract)
- See also Volume I, PB 229816, RRIS #095448, Section 22, RRIS Bulletin 7502.
Resource Planning InstituteCambridge, MA United States 02138
- Foran, J F
- Heenan, A T
- Schweikhardt, R G
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 100 p.
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Costs; Forest products; Freight traffic; Inland waterways; Iron ores; Junkyards; Motor carriers; Pricing; Rates; Revenues; Steel plants; Traffic; Wastes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Freight rates; Recovery
- Old TRIS Terms: Waste materials traffic
- Subject Areas: Environment; Finance; Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095447
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Resource Planning Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-670/2-74-024-b Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-R-801678
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM