ANALYSIS OF COMMUNITY IMPACTS RESULTING FROM THE LOSS OF RAIL SERVICE VOL. IV: SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION
Volume IV: Supplementary information in support of a study to estimate the community impact of the loss of railroad freight service. This study was done in response to Section 202(b)(5) of P.L. 93-236 which requires that USRA consider such "anticipated economic, social and environmental costs and benefits" of rail-line abandonment that may result from consolidation, relocation, pooling, and joint operation of facilities and equipment.
- Prepared for use by USRA. See also Volumes 1, 2 & 3, RRIS Numbers 15 095438, 15 095437, 15 095436; RRIS Bulletin 7502.
CONSAD Research Corporation121 North Highland Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA United States 15206
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Bibliographies; Consolidations; Economics; Railroad facilities; Relocation (Facilities); Reorganization; Socioeconomic factors
- Old TRIS Terms: Railroad relocation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00095435
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Railway Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: USRA/R-012.3 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: USRA-C-50013
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM