FORECAST OF CONRAIL TRAFFIC AND REVENUES 1985 (VOLUME III)
This report extends the 1974-1980 forecasts that were accomplished in previous volumes to 1985. The three data items that were extended were: ConRail 1985 forecast of tons and revenues, ConRail 1980 and 1985 originating carloads and tons, and regional rail traffic - 1985 carloads and tons. This report describes the approach used in the 1985 forecasts and summarizes its major findings, it presents the methodology, assumptions and derivation of the forecasts (for all major commodities with a separate derivation for coal).
- Developed for use by USRA. See also Volume I, PB-239022; and Volume II, PB-239023. RRIS #18 095429 and #18 095430, RRIS Bulletin 7502.
Temple, Barker, and Sloane, Incorporated15 Walnut Street
Wellesley Hills, MA United States 02181
- FERGUSON, A
- JONES, N
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 139 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Economics; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Production; Revenues; Statistics
- Identifier Terms: Conrail
- Geographic Terms: Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095431
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Railway Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: USRA/R-002.2 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: USRA-C-50000
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM