FORECAST OF TRAFFIC AND REVENUE 1974-1980, VOL. II, APPENDICES
This volume contains commodity analyses of the major commodities in support of the Volume I forecasts. The analyses cover the derivation of national Class I railroad share of production and Eastern District railroad share of national railroad volume. This volume also contains data used in deriving the originated shares of the individual eleven lines, the received traffic of the five major lines, and forecast of each of eleven lines by major commodity. There is also a copy of the Shipper Survey Questionnaire used in obtaining information.
- Developed for use by USRA. See also Volume I, PB-239022; and Volume III, PB-239024, RRIS #18 094429 and #18 095431, RRIS Bulletin 7502.
Temple, Barker, and Sloane, Incorporated15 Walnut Street
Wellesley Hills, MA United States 02181
- FERGUSON, A
- JONES, N
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 252 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Economics; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Production; Revenues; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095430
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Railway Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: USRA/R-002.1 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: USRA-C-50000
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM