FORECAST OF TRAFFIC AND REVENUE 1974-1980, VOL. I
Analysis of freight traffic of eleven Class I railroads operating in the geographic region covered by the Regional Railroad Reorganization Act of 1973 and a forecast of freight traffic and revenues for these railroads from 1974-1980. Used two distinct and separate forecast methods. The first forecast is based on the premise that there will be no significant change in the condition of the physical plant used by the seven bankrupt railroads. The other forecast assumes significant structural change in the physical facilities.
- Developed for use by USRA. See also Volume II, PB-239023; and Volume III, PB-239024, RRIS #18 095430 and #18 095431, RRIS Bulletin 7502.
Temple, Barker, and Sloane, Incorporated15 Walnut Street
Wellesley Hills, MA USA 02181
- FERGUSON, A
- JONES, N
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 142 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Production; Revenues
- Geographic Terms: Northeastern United States
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095429
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Railway Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: USRA/R-002 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: USRA-C-50000
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM