AN ECONOMIC MODEL FOR THE RAILROAD INDUSTRY
Outlines an economic outlook for 1985 by examining fundamental factors determining economic growth for the U.S. including population, GNP, labor, wages, and other trends. Includes equations relative to the railroad industries' economic variables. Developed projections for future prices, costs, taxes, benefits, revenue, employment and others.
- Developed for use by USRA for preliminary system plan.
Chase Econometric Associates,
- Publication Date: 1974-12-3
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Economic forecasting; Economic models; Labor market
- Subject Areas: Economics; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095428
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Railway Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: USRA/R-001 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: USRA-C-50066
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM