FREIGHT CAR PLANNING FOR CONRAIL, VOL II (APPENDICES A TO K)
This volume provides documentation on assumptions, data sources, calculations, and computer output relative to the first volume.
- Developed for use by USRA. See also Vol. I, PB-239027, RRIS #20 095434, RRIS Bulletin 7502.
Strong, Wishart and Associates, Incorporated50 California Street
San Francisco, CA United States
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 174 p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Forecasting; Freight cars; Planning
- Identifier Terms: Conrail
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial management
- Subject Areas: Finance; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095427
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Railway Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: USRA/R-007.1 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: USRA-C-50054
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM