TRANSPORTATION FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES-AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
A wide variety of foreign and domestic literature on the subject of transportation is assembled and organized under the following categories: economics and finance; planning and policy; technology; impacts of transportation on development and society; and bibliographies, information resources and periodicals. The more than eight hundred entries are drawn primarily from the literature of the period from 1964 to 1974. A few important earlier works dating as far back as 1900 are also included. Although this publication emphasizes references on secondary and feeder roads, a fairly complete listing is also included of publications about all modes of transportation (except pipelines), including information on both the rural and urban scenes.
Cornell UniversityDepartment of Agricultural Engineering
Department of Theore, tical and Applied Me, ZZ chanics
- Irwin, L H
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 247 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Developing countries; Documents; Economics; Finance; Impact studies; Reviews; Rural highways; Secondary roads; Social factors; Streets; Technology; Transportation; Urban highways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Publications
- Old TRIS Terms: Collector distributor roads
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Research; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00129950
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM