BUOY MOTION MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
A buoy motion measurement system is described which measures, telemeters and records, on command, buoy roll, pitch, heave, battery voltage and mooring cable tension of up to seven buoys deployed near a light tower. The system also measures and records sea state at the tower.
- This report supersedes AD-780108.
David Taylor Naval Ship R&D CenterCentral Instrumentation Department
Bethesda, MD USA 20034
- Milne, D T
- Haldeman, P M
- Zimmerman, B L
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Buoys; Electromagnetic spectrum; Hydrodynamics; Seas
- Old TRIS Terms: Buoy hydrodynamics; Sea spectra
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00129893
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CID-29-2 Eval Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM