STUDY OF NATIONAL DEFENSE FEATURES FOR WAREHOUSE SHIP
A comparison of two potential warehouse ships is presented. National Defense Design A provides space for carrying about one-sixth of the cargo required by one division, but contains no troop space. National Defense Design B provides personnel and cargo space for approximately eleven percent of one division. Included are reference plans of both types of ship in addition to one of commercial design.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number N-6022-S.
Sharp (George G) Incorporated30 Church Street
New York City, NY USA 10007
- Publication Date: 1963-3-25
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo ships; Military shipments; Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Defense shipping
- Subject Areas: Design; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026602
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: N-6022
- Contract Numbers: MA-3064
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM