GLOSSARY FOR HIGH-SPEED SURFACE CRAFT
This Glossary defines terms associated primarily with high-speed waterborne surface craft, i.e., hydrofoils, planing craft and air-cushion vehicles. Also included are references to other glossaries that define terms used in conjunction with these craft, but primarily associated with either marine or aeronatuical techniques.
- This report was prepared by Panel MS-1 (High Speed Surface Craft).
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ USA 07306-2907
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cushion vehicles; High speed craft; Hydrofoil boats; Hydroplanes; Marine transit
- Old TRIS Terms: Hydrofoil craft
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00095347
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: T&R R-17
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1978 12:00AM