INORGANIC ZINC COATINGS ON OCEAN UNDERWATER SURFACES
This paper presents a summary of the state-of-the-art with respect to the use of inorganic zinc coatings for ocean underwater use. It is presented from the viewpoint of a commercial supplier of this class of protective coating to the marine industry (and related industrial activities) on a world-wide basis over the past twenty years.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ USA 07306-2907
- Gelfer, D H
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Protective coatings; State of the art; Zinc coatings
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00095346
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM