THE ECONOMICS OF THE WEST COAST OIL SPILL CLEAN-UP
The purpose of this thesis is to examine the industrial structure in oil spill clean-up activity. The study concludes that the commercial sector, the forerunner in clean-up activity, is being supplemented with private, or in house capability as well as non-profit and public clean-up. However, each sector remains a viable part of the total clean-up effort, with each catering to different areas of demand.
Naval Postgraduate School1 University Circle
Monterey, CA United States 93943
- Stone, C M
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Oil spill cleanup; Pollution control; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Pollution abatement measures
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00095318
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MS Thesis
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM