PLANNING, DESIGN AND OPERATION OF LNG TERMINALS FOR WESTERN LNG TERMINAL COMPANY
This paper describes the planning and operation of the proposed LNG terminals for the Southern California area. There are three proposed terminals, each with its own planning and design requirements. Each terminal is proposed to ultimately process four billion cubic feet of natural gas, but the initial construction will be for an incremental volume. The terminals will be designed to accept a wide range of vessels and will operate as base load facilities for the Southern California area.
- Prepared for ASME Meeting, Intersoc Conference on Transportation, Atlanta, Georgia, July 14-18, 1975.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Aspland, J A
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Intermodal terminals; LNG terminals; Structural design; Terminal operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Terminal design
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00129761
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Pap N75-ICT-19
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM