FLOW VISUALIZATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The reports cover all major studies concerning flow visualization for wind and water tunnel testing. The visualization methods described in the 106 abstracts include those using smoke, water vapor, electron beams, dyes, bubbles, and particles. Schlieren and shadowgraph, as well as holographic techniques are covered in Published Searches, NTIS/PS-75/117 and NTIS/PS-75/115 respectively.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 111 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Flow visualization; Water tunnels; Wind tunnels
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00095308
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM