PROCEEDINGS. 1974 NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RAILROAD-HIGHWAY CROSSING SAFETY
This transcript of the three-day conference covers many facets of the grade crossing problem; the objective of the sessions was "to demonstrate how each of the partners in grade crossing improvement programs is using or can best use new techniques and new funding in a cooperative effort to implement an effective grade crossing improvement program. Twelve papers, four panel discussion and opening addresses are included.
- Conference held at U.S. Air Force Academy Interim Education Center, August 19-22, 1974.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 92 p.
- TRT Terms: Grade crossing protection systems; Human factors; Railroad grade crossings; Safety; Warning systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Grade crossing protection; Grade crossing safety
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00095296
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1976 12:00AM