OPTIMUM ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE FOR A RAILWAY SYSTEM
Comprised of several short papers -- The PTE point of view, by A.M. Munro; Selection of train performance characteristics for suburban railways, by A. Hawes; London Transport Railway economics, by D.K. Ware and F.G. Rutty; and Design considerations for rapid transit, by A.M. Lyall and N.W. Colling.
- Paper presented to the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Railway Division, November 11, 1974.
Institution of Mechanical Engineers1 Birdcage Walk
London SW1H 9JJ, England
- Munro, A M
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Commuter service; Economic analysis; Profitability; Rapid transit; Train operations; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: London Transport; London Underground
- Old TRIS Terms: Profitability measurement; Train performance
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095202
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Railway Documentation, Selection of
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1981 12:00AM